Our favourite Tuesday of the year!
They’re cheap, cheerful and tasty! Here’s a quick guide on how to make easy, yummy pancakes!
You only need 4 things:
- 100g plain flour
- 1 large egg
- 300ml milk
- oil or melted butter, for frying
And a frying pan! Choose a good one for smooth pancakes.
- Put the flour, eggs and milk into a bowl or large jug, then whisk to a smooth the mixture.
- Set a frying pan (small or medium) over a medium heat and drop in a bit of oil.
Spread the oil around and when hot, tip your pancake mixture in.
- Fry for about 1 minute on each side until golden. You can pile them up in the oven to keep them warm as you go along.
- Serve with lemon and sugar or have fun using your favourite fillings. Ta-Dah! You are the perfect pancake maker!
What will you be having with your pancakes?
"Nicaragua tiene un enorme potencial hidroeléctrico" asevera el Presidente Ejecutivo de ENEL, Ernest...
If it’s good enough for the Queen…
Emergency road works and broken down vehicle on M56 cause traffic delays
Cignal too much for Imus spikers
Win £50,000 plus Four Tickets to the FA Cup Final with ITV - Free Entry TV Competitions UK
Super Mario Bros. La Película | Póster oficial de la película.
Hao Zi Yoh Italian tour for the Keyboard Trust.The refined elegance and sensibility of a great artis...
Tigers bounce back; Kings still unscathed
Pallas Cat of Eastern Mongolia Winter Expedition Report
PARLACEN aboga por respeto a la democracia en Brasil tras la intentona de golpe de Estado en el país...
SCBWI Oklahoma March Twitter Chat Guest – Stephanie Stein
Survivor recalls events of notorious school bombing 80 years ago