CBSE Coding 2023 Challenge Registration Link, Last Date, and Prizes
CBSE Circular: National Coding Challenge is an opportunity provided by CBSE in association with Microsoft for students of classes 6th to 8th, to showcase their 21st-century skills to solve some of the real-life challenges using technology.
Why National Coding Challenge NCC 2023?
NCC 2023: It is a platform for students to learn about various real-life issues prevailing in society and work out an innovative solution to address the problem related to the theme, using their coding skills.
National Coding Challenge Themes?
|Humanitarian action||Health||Earth Protect Biodiversity and Natural Habitats|
|Cultural Heritage Preservation||AI for Good||Accessibility|
Eligibility for National Coding Challenge 2023
- Students of Classes 6th,7th & 8th, who are enrolled in a school, are eligible.
- Teams can include a minimum of one (1) student and a maximum of four (4) students from the same school OR different schools.
- Each team of students must have a faculty member registered as well.
- All members of the team should belong to the same grade or class.
- Each team must have access to at least one (1) Desktop/laptop with good internet connectivity.
CBSE Coding Challenge Participation Guidelines
- Each team must appoint a faculty member as SPOC (Single Point of Contact) and decide the team’s name.
- Each student should be a member of one team only.
- The SPOC must complete the registration process.
- Upon successful registration, access to the contest resources will be shared on the registered email ID.
- Each SPOC must submit their team’s submission(s) at the provided website link with the email ID that was used for registration.
Projects are to be submitted using any one of the following Microsoft Platforms:
Minecraft Make | Code for micro: bit microbit.org | Arcade
Schedule of CBSE Coding Challenge
Registration Open – National Coding Challenge 2023
- Contest Resources – Contest Resources shall be shared upon Registration
- Project Submission Till 15th March 2023
- Result for Round 1 April 2023
- Video Presentation of National Qualifiers – April/May 2023
- Regional Video Presentation of National Qualifiers
- National Winner Announcement June 2023
Judging criteria for NCC 2023 includes
1. Concise knowledge and understanding
2. Clear theme-centric solutions
3. Originality and creativity
4. Team’s learning as part of their involvement
5. Relevance and connection to the theme
6. Final projects
Prizes for Winners of the National Coding Challenge
- Trophies will be given to the top 3 teams.
- Certificates will be given to the top 30 winning teams.
- Names of the TOP 30 teams will be published on the official website.
CONTACT – Email: [email protected] Website: Click Here
Register Now for NCC 2023
For the Latest Educational News (CBSE, ICSE, and State Board News) and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Join our Premium Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on Shikshapress.com.