Read details of what our officials, members and supporters did as well our finances between 1 April 2021 and 31 March 2022 in the Aniridia Network Annual Report for 2021/22.
See also the Aniridia Network financial statements and their independent examination report.
- Held a hugely successful European Aniridia Conference and our own AGM as an online event, publishing the 48 recording on YouTube
- Supported future European Aniridia Conferences by passing on a brand, website, resources and cash
- Responded to several requests for advice, befriending and information
- Took part in Aniridia Day and Rare Disease Day 2021
- Published an interview with and articles about Tokyo Paralympians with aniridia
- Sought up to date details of all our contacts to clean up and revise the structure of our database
- Revamped our membership and supporter scheme to clarify voting rights
- Trialled paying an agency to provide online and postal ballots, with disappointing turnout
- Co-opted a treasurer on to the board when existing trustee stepped down. .
Thanks to super efforts by everyone who helped with all these achievements
However, we continue to really struggle to do some basic things well and rely too much on a few very active volunteers. We badly need more people to help us achieve our goals. Please volunteer if you can.
The report will be received at the charity’s Annual General Meeting 2022